I'm man that is father to two amazing sons, and husband to the strongest woman I have ever known. I've known struggle and strife, and I know the hard work that it takes to rebuild from nothing to something, more than once. I call the Pacific Northwest home, and I am known in my community as a youth sports coach, active community member, and problem solver.
I understand deeply the pain of loss, the wounds and scars that come from an imperfect childhood, and the despair that comes from being so broken that it looks as if nothing will ever change. I know the sense of defeat despite having substantial achievements. Most of all I know the cost and reward of complete surrender, and how embracing the real work in this life is the only path to what everyone wants in this life – success and significance.
I coach from a place of conviction and experience. I am a light in an all too dark world, and my light is saying those that choose to see, “Yes, its worth it, yes you can do it, don't give up”.
As a coach and counselor I have had success helping:
- Mental health clinicians build thriving private practices
- Men and women achieve more in their careers
- Men struggling with their identity and ability to connect well with spouses and children.
- Men and women that struggle in their relationships
- Men and women that struggle with addiction